Cracked red velvet biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 175 ºC.
- Cream the butter.
- Add the sugar and beat in the beater for 10 minutes.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa, raising agent, bicarbonate and salt. Set aside.
- Mix the milk, flavouring, juice and colouring paste. Set aside.
- After 10 minutes, add the eggs one by one to the butter mixture. Beat until you get a smooth cream.
- Add half of the solids (flour, cocoa, raising agent, bicarbonate and salt) to the mixture.
- Add the liquids (milk, juice, flavouring and colouring paste).
- Add the other half of the solids and beat until the dough is smooth.
- Add the white chocolate chips, beating until they are distributed throughout the dough.
- Wrap the dough and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Form little ball shapes of about 15 g and cover them with icing sugar.
- Place the balls separated from each other as the dough expands a lot in the oven.
- Bake at 175 ºC for 13 to 15 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.71 g
Saturates 2.17 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.16 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.19 g
Cholesterol 19.74 mg
Calcium 5.35 mg
Iron 0.41 mg
Zinc 0.19 mg
Vitamin A 31.95 ug
Vitamin C 0.07 g
Folic acid 3.33 ug
Salt (Sodium) 26.42 mg
Sugars 6.82 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed