Lamb rack noisettes à la Provençale with ratatouille
Lamb ribs 1.5 kg
Frozen spinach 0.35 kg
Pine nuts 0.1 kg
Corinto raisins 0.1 g
Tomato 0.5 kg
Thyme 0.005 g
Ground white pepper 0.005 g
For the noisette:
- Debone the rack of lamb, remove the loin from the bone and place it over the flank with less meat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep the bones to make a brown stock for gravy.
- Stuff the rack with the filling,make some pieces with plastic film and vacuum pack.
- Bake in steam oven at 72 ºC for 18 hours. Let it cool and save.
For the filling:
- Sauté the onion cut in brunoise.
- Hydrate the raisins with a bit of armagnac.
- Boil the spinach, drain and chop.
- Toast the pine nuts.
- Mix all the ingredients, season with salt and let it cook for a while.
For the gravy:
- Make a consistent brown stock with the roasted lamb bones. Let it reduce and make a gravy.
For the Ratatouille:
- Roast the red peppers, peel and make discs with their flesh.
- Make discs of a similar size with the courgette,aubergine , onion and tomato previously peeled.
- Prepare a bit of garlic oil and pan fry the courgette, aubergine and onion.
- Arrange all the ingredients by colours in a silicon muffin mold and bake until the tomato is done. Let it cool and remove from the mold.
For the decoration:
- Make a thyme oil and put it into a dispenser.
- Keep some thyme leaves to place over the meat.
- Make a parsley oil and put it into a dispenser.
- Warm the noisette pieces in the Ronner at 65ºC.
- Take out the meat from the pack and cut it into portions. Mix the juices of the pack with the gravy and reduce a bit.
- Warm the Ratatouille in a dry oven at 180ºC .
- Sear one side of the noisette on the grill and put it on a plate.
- Pour the gravy over the noisette . Put the Ratatouille on one side of the plate and decorate with parsley oil.
- Drop a dash of the thyme oil over the Ratatouille and add a thyme leaf to the noisette.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 9.86 g
Saturates 26.98 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 36.84 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 13.08 g
Cholesterol 117.1 mg
Calcium 386.36 mg
Iron 11.0 mg
Zinc 7.26 mg
Vitamin A 585.2 ug
Vitamin C 130.14 g
Folic acid 225.4 ug
Salt (Sodium) 476.27 mg
Sugars 21.92 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed