Yougurt and apple cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and spices.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the oil, lemon essence or otherwise lemon zest and salt. Continue beating.
- Add the yoghurt and beat again.
- Add the flour, the baking powder and gradually add the spices to the mixture. Mix well until the dough is homogeneous.
- Pour the mixture into an elongated mould (approximately 18 cm long). Fill to a little more than half its capacity.
- Cover with apple slices and sprinkle the surface with sugar.
- Bake at 180 ºC for 55-60 minutes or until it is fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.03 g
Saturates 11.57 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 21.07 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 39.76 g
Cholesterol 391.81 mg
Calcium 83.2 mg
Iron 3.55 mg
Zinc 2.2 mg
Vitamin A 193.94 ug
Vitamin C 9.14 g
Folic acid 76.93 ug
Salt (Sodium) 344.33 mg
Sugars 96.3 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed