Garbanzos cocidos en conserva 0.05 kg
Chicken thighs 0.6 kg
Yellow Moorish kebab mix 0.013 kg
Intense olive oil 0.075 l
- Soak the chickpeas for 12 hours.
- Cut the zucchini, the carrot and the red pepper into sticks.
- Chop the pumpkin into 2 cm cubes.
- Dice the onion (1 cm approximately).
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
For the couscous:
- Cover with equal parts of boiling stock as couscous and cover with a lid, film etc. to soak for five minutes. After the five minutes, add olive oil to taste and stir with a fork to loosen.
- For dark poultry stock.
For the garnishing:
- Boil the chickpeas from boiling water until tender.
- Season the chicken, add the spice mix, called ras el hanout (the one for the brochettes can also be used).
- Sautée the vegetables to brown without softening too much. Brown the chicken and deglaze the pan.
- Put the chicken, the vegetables, the drained chickpea and cover with water or stock and cook everything together for about 20 minutes. Check the spices and the salt. Adjust if needed
- Place the hot couscous on the plate forming a crown, in the centre place the vegetables, the chickpeas and the chicken.
- Add some stock, more stock can be served separately.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 7.82 g
Saturates 4.17 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 11.9 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.31 g
Cholesterol 60.73 mg
Calcium 130.64 mg
Iron 3.37 mg
Zinc 1.21 mg
Vitamin A 587.99 ug
Vitamin C 41.18 g
Folic acid 101.97 ug
Salt (Sodium) 748.6 mg
Sugars 15.07 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed