Run raisin ice cream
- Prepare soaked dried grapes with rum.
- Boil the cream and milk.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks together with the sugar and ice cream stabilizer.
- Then strain the hot milk over the yolks, whisking continuously.
- Heat it between 82 ºC - 85 ºC.
- Chill the mixture thoroughly with a reverse bain-marie (water, ice and salt).
- Churn the ice cream in an ice-cream maker.
- Add the soaked dried grapes marinated with rum one minute before the ice-cream maker finishes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.1 g
Saturates 4.22 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.93 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.75 g
Cholesterol 161.64 mg
Calcium 82.3 mg
Iron 0.93 mg
Zinc 0.61 mg
Vitamin A 146.92 ug
Vitamin C 0.9 g
Folic acid 20.63 ug
Salt (Sodium) 59.98 mg
Sugars 15.32 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed