- Boil the chopped potatoes for 25 minutes.
- Drain and mash the potatoes.
- Season the mash with salt and white pepper.
- Spread a thin layer onto a previously greased baking tray.
- Put them in the oven at 140 ºC for approximately 25 minutes.
- Cut into the desired shapes and fry at low temperature.
- You can also sprinkle nuts, seeds, aromatic herbs or spices.
- You can also use purple potatoes or give colour to the puree with baby squid ink, beet, carrots or peas.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.52 g
Saturates 1.66 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.38 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.54 g
Cholesterol 0.06 mg
Calcium 2.78 mg
Iron 0.14 mg
Zinc 0.11 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 5.7 g
Folic acid 8.9 ug
Salt (Sodium) 159.33 mg
Sugars 0.28 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed