Vegan hamburger bread
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- In a bowl mix the flour, the salt and the sugar.
- Pour in the dissolved yeast .
- Knead for 5 minutes and leave to rest.
- Add oil and knead it for 15 more minutes.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and leave it in a warm place (24 ºC) until the dough is doubled in volume.
- Divide the dough in 60 g portions and polish it. Place it in a tray and cover it so that it ferments (28 ºC) until the portions double their volume
- Brush the bread carefully with water without degassing it and sprinkle sesame seeds over it.
- Bake to 180 - 200 ºC for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.66 g
Saturates 1.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.27 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.3 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 50.36 mg
Iron 1.17 mg
Zinc 0.66 mg
Vitamin A 0.07 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 34.8 ug
Salt (Sodium) 311.8 mg
Sugars 1.9 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed