Walnut and cardamom bread
- Crush the cardamom seeds.
- Chop the walnuts.
- Mix both types of flour, salt, honey and water.
- Knead the dough in the stand mixer for 15 minutes. The first 3 minutes set the program 1, then set the program 3.
- Add in the yeast and continue the kneading process.
- Close to the end, add in the cardamom seeds, walnuts and stop kneading.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and shape it into a ball. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough in portions of 300 g. and shape them into balls.
- Let them ferment for 3 hours.
- Score the dough balls and bake them on the lower rack at 250 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 13.94 g
Saturates 2.6 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 14.78 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 74.7 mg
Iron 5.27 mg
Zinc 3.24 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 142.16 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1302.67 mg
Sugars 0.68 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed