Boiled cauliflower polish style
- Clean the cauliflower and cut into regular pieces (florets).
- Boil or steam, drain and cool.
- Boil the eggs and chop them into a thick brunoise.
- Chop the parsley into brunoise and the chilli pepper into thin rings.
- Place the cauliflower in the chosen container and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cook au gratin in the oven.
- Make fried brunoised garlic with the chilli pepper.
- Pour the fried garlic over the cauliflower + the egg + the chopped parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.43 g
Saturates 4.19 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 20.78 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.82 g
Cholesterol 92.02 mg
Calcium 102.49 mg
Iron 4.49 mg
Zinc 1.53 mg
Vitamin A 95.48 ug
Vitamin C 268.66 g
Folic acid 288.34 ug
Salt (Sodium) 326.62 mg
Sugars 10.52 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed