Kneading time: 15´
Temperature of the dough: 26 ºC
1st Fermentation of the dough without dividing: 10´
2nd Fermentation per piece of the divided dough: 15´
3rd Fermentation of a formed piece: 1h 30´
Baking time: +/- 15´
Temperature of the oven: 200 ºC
- Kneading must be intense, as it is a strong flour. The time used in its kneading can sometimes double that of the common bread.
- Once the dough has rested, divide the pieces according to the desired size, make balls and give them a ring shape.
- Place the pieces, tightly, in sheets and ferment at 30 ºC and 75 % moisture.
- Brush with a beaten egg and decorate with candied fruits (melon, orange,), sugar and nuts such as pine nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, etc.
- Bake without steam and with the oven’s air intake open.
- Make sure it doesn’t cook in excess, avoiding in that way that the cake dries and loses its sponginess.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed