Perrunillas – Cookies from Extremadura
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. The yolks are used to make the dough and the whites to egg wash the cookies.
- Mix all the ingredients except the flour. Then, add in the flour and knead the dough for 12 minutes. If the texture is not thick enough, add in some more flour.
- Now you can shape the dough balls as follows: making balls of 100 g. or making cookies in 2cm thickness.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray and let them cool in the fridge until they harden up (so that you can cut them easily with a dough cutter).
- If you had chosen to make balls, after cooling them in the fridge, gently flatten them down.
- Egg wash the cookies and add granulated sugar on top. Bake them at 200 ºC.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.73 g
Saturates 9.51 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.45 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.04 g
Cholesterol 50.79 mg
Calcium 15.19 mg
Iron 0.81 mg
Zinc 0.52 mg
Vitamin A 17.1 ug
Vitamin C 0.15 g
Folic acid 15.55 ug
Salt (Sodium) 13.2 mg
Sugars 12.69 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed