Natural thistles with ham
Garlic, bulb 2.0 ud
Serrano ham 0.3 kg
For the thistles:
- Clean and peel the thistles.
- Cook in boiling water with some lemon juice and salt.
- Once cooked, cut into 4 or 5 cm length.
For the stock:
- Prepare a white stock.
For the garnish:
- Chop and toast half of the almonds.
- Cut the garlic into brunoise.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Dice the ham.
- Boil the eggs, rinse and peel, and set aside the yolks.
- In a pan, fry the garlic in olive oil and add the diced ham.
- Add the thistles, cover the pan and let cook over a low heat for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the flour, dilute in the oil and cover with the white stock.
- Once it boils, add the cooked yolks and the almonds.
- Let boil for 5 minutes. Add salt as needed.
- Place the thistles in a circle shape around the plate, pour over the sauce and add whole almonds.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives to decorate.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.79 g
Saturates 8.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 26.66 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.08 g
Cholesterol 271.68 mg
Calcium 319.34 mg
Iron 6.63 mg
Zinc 2.54 mg
Vitamin A 179.6 ug
Vitamin C 44.71 g
Folic acid 93.51 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1313.1 mg
Sugars 10.03 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed