Roasted scorpion fish with baked potatoes and ‘bilbayne’ fried sauce
Frozen scorpion fish fillet 120/200 1.25 kg
Table salt 3.75 g
Potato 0.6 kg
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Elaborate the ‘bilbaina’ sauce.
- Cut the potatoes into 3 mm slices, cook the potato and place it on a baking sheet, season.
- Place the fish on top of the baked potatoes, seasoned.
- On each ration of fish add a little garlic and cover with the bilbaina sauce.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ºC until the fish is done, sprinkle with parsley cut into brunoise.
- Plate the scorpion fish over the baked potato.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.49 g
Saturates 4.37 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.96 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.49 g
Cholesterol 87.63 mg
Calcium 36.95 mg
Iron 2.19 mg
Zinc 0.64 mg
Vitamin A 182.5 ug
Vitamin C 24.8 g
Folic acid 24.55 ug
Salt (Sodium) 450.52 mg
Sugars 1.28 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed