Roasted scorpion fish with baked potatoes and ‘bilbayne’ fried sauce
For this recipe, the following preparations are necessary:
- Elaborate the ‘bilbaina’ sauce.
- Cut the potatoes into 3 mm slices, cook the potato and place it on a baking sheet, season.
- Place the fish on top of the baked potatoes, seasoned.
- On each ration of fish add a little garlic and cover with the bilbaina sauce.
- Bake in the oven at 180 ºC until the fish is done, sprinkle with parsley cut into brunoise.
- Plate the scorpion fish over the baked potato.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.89 g
Saturates 4.36 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 14.96 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.46 g
Cholesterol 87.63 mg
Calcium 34.25 mg
Iron 2.01 mg
Zinc 0.55 mg
Vitamin A 182.5 ug
Vitamin C 19.4 g
Folic acid 20.95 ug
Salt (Sodium) 448.42 mg
Sugars 1.01 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed