Mushroom, bacon and piparra vinaigrette
- Slice the bread and fry. Drain on absorbent paper. Set aside.
- Sauté the mushroom tops with garlic cut into brunoise and some diced bacon.
- Dehydrate the remaining bacon slices in the oven. Set aside.
- Slice the piparras.
- Make a mustard vinaigrette and add in the piparras.
- Make some alioli.
- Spread some alioli over the fried bread.
- Place some mezclum lettuce leaves on top and a mushroom top.
- Pour some mustard and piparra vinaigrette over the toast.
- Lastly, decorate with a slice of bacon.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.09 g
Saturates 19.78 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 66.8 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.23 g
Cholesterol 50.31 mg
Calcium 27.56 mg
Iron 1.67 mg
Zinc 2.65 mg
Vitamin A 125.0 ug
Vitamin C 8.11 g
Folic acid 29.8 ug
Salt (Sodium) 806.29 mg
Sugars 1.36 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed