Roasted mackerel with biscayne fried sauce
- To prepare the fish in advance.
For this recipe, you will need to make the following preparations:
- Make a Biscayne sauce.
- Slice the potatoes into 3 mm slices, partially-sauté the slices and arrange them on a baking tray making a bed. Season.
- Place the seasoned fish on the potatoes.
- Add some garlic and biscayne sauce to each portion of fish.
- Bake at 180 ºC until the fish is cooked through, decorate with parsley cut into brunoise.
- Serve the fish over the bed of potatoes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.68 g
Saturates 9.44 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 20.75 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 7.2 g
Cholesterol 170.53 mg
Calcium 45.65 mg
Iron 2.78 mg
Zinc 1.33 mg
Vitamin A 116.68 ug
Vitamin C 16.36 g
Folic acid 13.66 ug
Salt (Sodium) 574.44 mg
Sugars 0.91 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed