Kneading time: 3´/ 5´
Temperature of the dough: 23 ºC
1st fermentation (the dough is not divided yet):
2nd fermentation (the dough divided): 5´
3rd fermentation (the piece is finished): 45´
Cooking time: 24´
Temperature of the oven: 220 ºC
- Once finished kneading, refine the dough for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Divide into pieces of about 80 to 100 g.
- Let stand for 5 minutes so the dough relaxes.
- Make rolling pin shaped loaves with a machine or round loaves by hand.
- The fermentation should not be long (the final volume of the dough should not be too big).
- Ferment the pieces in a chamber at 30 ºC, with a humidity of 75 %.
- Bake with steam.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 3.93 g
Saturates 0.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.14 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.55 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 16.62 mg
Iron 1.26 mg
Zinc 0.88 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 41.82 ug
Salt (Sodium) 495.98 mg
Sugars 0.14 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed