Mocca coffee truffles
To make the ganache:
- Chop the chocolate into chunks.
- Bring the heavy cream, honey and coffee to the boil.
- Mix the sugar and water over the heat and stir until you get a caramel.
- Pour this caramel into the saucepan with the heavy cream and the coffee and bring it to the boil.
- Pour this mixture over the chunks of chocolate and stir until melted.
- Incorporate in the cubes of butter.
- Let rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Make little balls with the mixture and rest in the fridge again for 10-15 minutes.
How to make the couverture of chocolate:
- Temper the dark chocolate.
- Coat the truffles in the couverture.
- Coat them with ground toasted almonds.
- Wrap each truffle in cellophane paper.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.53 g
Saturates 5.55 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.1 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.36 g
Cholesterol 9.73 mg
Calcium 19.3 mg
Iron 1.67 mg
Zinc 0.47 mg
Vitamin A 28.66 ug
Vitamin C 0.01 g
Folic acid 0.85 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1.6 mg
Sugars 4.18 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed