Smoked roasted crayfish with seasonal vegetables
Fresh norway lobster 0.5 kg
White asparagus 0.3 kg
Microbrotes de guisante 1.0 g
Chives 1.0 g
For the pre-processing:
- Peel the crayfish leaving the last part of the tail on, set aside the heads and pincers to make the americaine sauce.
- Wash and peel the asparagus, cut into 7 cm sticks.
- Wash the artichoke and cut into thin slices.
- Peel and cut the chives into slices.
- Cut the green pepper into thick slices.
- Wash the carrots and the cherry tomatoes.
For the americaine sauce:
- Prepare an americaine sauce with the left over heads and pincers of the crayfish.
For the smoked oil:
- Smoke the extra virgin olive oil by introducing a very hot coal, let it rest until it cools.
- Roast the vegetables in a non-stick pan, with extra virgin olive oil and season with Maldon salt.
- Roast the crayfish in a non-stick pan with the smoked oil and season with Maldon salt.
- Decorate the dishes with a brush of americaine sauce and arrange the vegetables and crayfish neatly.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and decorate with microsprouts.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.8 g
Saturates 0.87 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 3.05 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.14 g
Cholesterol 152.67 mg
Calcium 200.22 mg
Iron 5.09 mg
Zinc 4.47 mg
Vitamin A 101.25 ug
Vitamin C 88.03 g
Folic acid 78.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 483.21 mg
Sugars 7.61 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed