- Lightly and evenly toast the flour and almonds separately. Leave to cool.
- Mix in all the ingredients in a kneading machine.
- Spread the dough over circular moulds of approximately 1 cm in diameter and height.
- Press by hand or with the help of a rolling pin and remove the excess dough with a spatula.
- Carefully remove from the mould as the dough is very crumbly.
- Set aside on a baking tray with baking paper.
- Bake at 150 ºC for 45 minutes.
- Remove, leave to cool and then sprinkle over some anti-humidity icing sugar.
- Wrap each piece in polvoron paper.
- The almonds and flour must be lightly and evenly toasted.
- In a modular oven, program 1 (floor)-2 (mouth)-0 (ceiling), air intake open.
- Each polvoron is taken as a reference for one portion. The approximate weight of each piece is 20 g.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.34 g
Saturates 1.59 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.73 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.67 g
Cholesterol 2.8 mg
Calcium 4.0 mg
Iron 0.19 mg
Zinc 0.08 mg
Vitamin A 0.05 ug
Vitamin C 0.06 g
Folic acid 2.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 0.4 mg
Sugars 3.89 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed