Organic tilapia with green pepper sauce and baked potatoes
Tilapia 2.0 kg
Table salt 3.5 g
Potato 0.65 kg
Coarse salt 0.003 kg
Garlic, bulb 1.0 ud
Cream of yoghurt 0.05 kg
- Preparing fish, fillets with skin.
- Chives cut into rings to decorate.
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Salt, mark the fish on the grill, the side that is going to be presented and move to a baking sheet.
For the pepper sauce:
- Roast the red peppers in the oven at 180 ºC for 40 minutes with salt, oil and a drop of water. Let them stand covered, peel and cut them into strips. IMPORTANT: reserve the juice from the peppers.
- Make a velouté sauce made with fumet and the remaining pepper juice that has been left after roasting them (half of each).
- Add the roasted red peppers to the velouté and let them boil for a few minutes.
- For baked potatoes: 125 to 150 g per potato for two portions.
- Wrap them individually in aluminum foil and bake at 180 ºC for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut them in half and add salt.
For the sour garlic sauce:
- Roast a garlic head with the potatoes.
- Peel the garlic and mash with the yogurt and the cream, add salt and lemon juice.
- Add the pepper sauce to the fish and finish cooking in the oven until it reaches 65 ºC.
- Plate the fish up the with the pepper sauce.
- Next to it, place half a baked potato with the sour garlic cream and decorate it with chives.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.78 g
Saturates 6.14 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.39 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.03 g
Cholesterol 212.13 mg
Calcium 84.9 mg
Iron 1.5 mg
Zinc 0.74 mg
Vitamin A 153.25 ug
Vitamin C 48.18 g
Folic acid 97.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 866.98 mg
Sugars 9.48 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed