- Boil the orange juice in a saucepan.
- In a large bowl prepare a cream with egg yolks and sugar.
- Lighten the cream with the hot juice.
- Put everything in a pot and cook at 85 ºC.
- Strain with a sieve, add the hydrated and drained fish tails (in cold water) and homogenize it.
- Leave it in the fridge so that the cream gelatinizes correctly.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.03 g
Saturates 0.6 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.79 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.34 g
Cholesterol 76.14 mg
Calcium 13.77 mg
Iron 0.49 mg
Zinc 0.29 mg
Vitamin A 46.85 ug
Vitamin C 12.48 g
Folic acid 16.22 ug
Salt (Sodium) 22.6 mg
Sugars 10.87 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed