Leche esterilizada 1.0 l
Pasteurised egg yolk 0.12 kg
Azúcar 0.2 kg
Creamed corn 0.02 kg
The following elaborations are needed for this recipe:
- Langue de chat biscuits
- Boil 3/4 of the milk with the cinnamon and the orange and lemon peels (optional).
- Mix the sugar with the creamed corn and dissolve in the remaining milk.
- Add the egg yolks and mix all.
- When the milk is well infused, remove the flavourings and add the mixture previously strained through the Chinois.
- Blend all together and put over the heat until the mixture reaches 85 ºC.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool quickly.
- Put into bowls sprinkled with ground cinnamon and grain sugar.
- Garnish with a langue de chat biscuit.
- Check that the texture is right by wetting a spatula and touching it with a fingertip to see if there is a well defined line.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.18 g
Saturates 6.16 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.62 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.09 g
Cholesterol 299.68 mg
Calcium 277.31 mg
Iron 1.85 mg
Zinc 1.63 mg
Vitamin A 198.43 ug
Vitamin C 3.65 g
Folic acid 42.16 ug
Salt (Sodium) 299.0 mg
Sugars 51.49 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed