Battered hake with piperrada (roasted green peppers, fried red peppers, onion, garlic and tomato)
Eggs 0.667 ud
Tomato 0.033 kg
For the hake:
- Clean the hake and remove the skin out of the supremes
For the garnish:
- Prepare a tomato emulsion:
- Wash and chop the pear tomatoes, blend them with little salt.
- When they are well liquefied, emulsify with oil pouring in a small stream, without stopping beating until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Add salt to taste.
- Make a nest with kataifi pasta by oiling the pasta and placing them in a nest shaped mould.
- Bake the nests at 180 ºC, dry heat, for 6 minutes. Remove from the mould and set aside.
- Chop parsley.
- Cut the lemon.
- Season the hake, roll in flour and a beaten egg, fry.
- Insert the hake onto the skewer.
- Heat the basic roasted peppers (piperrada) and the concassé tomato.
- Place the piperrada inside the kataifi pasta nest.
- Put the hake on the skewer and decorate with a thread of tomato, lemon and a little chopped parsley emulsion sprinkled on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.06 g
Saturates 3.8 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 19.73 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 2.59 g
Cholesterol 66.48 mg
Calcium 88.6 mg
Iron 7.25 mg
Zinc 0.48 mg
Vitamin A 108.61 ug
Vitamin C 59.99 g
Folic acid 42.6 ug
Salt (Sodium) 616.96 mg
Sugars 5.21 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed