Lemon and cream cheese cake
- Preheat the oven to 170 ºC.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Set aside separately.
- Soften the butter.
- Beat the butter and sugar with the flat beater attachment.
- Add the yolks one at a time until they are mixed in well.
- Add the cheese little by little whilst continuously beating. Then stir in the lemon flavor.
- Fold in the flour and raising agent, previously sieved. Beat at low speed until mixed well.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt. Then incorporate the previous batter very gently. To make it easier, use a spatula.
- Pour the batter into the molds, without exceeding 3/4 of their capacity.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes at 170 ºC.
For the icing:
- Beat the icing sugar with the lemon yoghurt.
- Spoon over the sponge cake when tepid.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.27 g
Saturates 34.84 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 18.43 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 3.22 g
Cholesterol 467.49 mg
Calcium 422.11 mg
Iron 2.57 mg
Zinc 3.32 mg
Vitamin A 744.22 ug
Vitamin C 1.18 g
Folic acid 80.94 ug
Salt (Sodium) 914.58 mg
Sugars 132.53 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed