For the powdered ham:
- Cut thin layers of ham (without fat) and dry in the oven at a low temperature.
- Once completely dried, grind in a blender and crush until a fine powder is obtained.
- Store in a cool dry place.
For the guacamole:
- Once the guacamole is made, reserve in a piping bag with a curly tip and vacuum pack with the avocado pit, to avoid browning.
For the onion sauce:
- Fry the onion until soft, and once cooked, blend with some white stock or water.
- Mix with soft olive oil and strain.
For the pastry:
- Cut regular rectangles, grease with sunflower oil and roll up on a steel cylindrical mould.
- Fry them and remove from the mould.
- Place some onion sauce in a tear shape on a slate plate.
- Stuff the pastry rolls with the guacamole and place one lying down and another standing up.
- Lastly, sprinkle with ham powder.
- Decorations may be modified.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.53 g
Saturates 2.45 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 10.97 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.62 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg
Calcium 76.74 mg
Iron 1.43 mg
Zinc 16.58 mg
Vitamin A 0.0 ug
Vitamin C 18.1 g
Folic acid 23.2 ug
Salt (Sodium) 171.87 mg
Sugars 1.22 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed