Grilled tuna with Gernika green peppers
For the tuna:
- Fillet the tuna and set aside.
- For the garnish:
- Chop the onion in julienne and caramelize in oil with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Fry the Guernica green peppers.
For the fried sauce:
- Slice the garlic and cut the dried chilli in rings.
- Pour olive oil in a pan or sauté, add the garlic and heat, when it begins to change its colour, remove from the heat and add the cut chilli, vinegar and parsley.
- Make a chive oil, for this, blend the chives in sunflower oil until they are perfectly blended.
- Cut thin rings of onion using the slicing machine. Flour and fry them at a moderate temperature until they are crispy.
- Grill the fillets carefully so as not to break them. Place them on a tray.
- Fry the peppers.
- Prepare the fried sauce and place the tuna on the tray. Move the tray well to thicken the fried sauce and the juice of the tuna. Pour the rest of the sauce over the tuna.
- Place the tuna on a bed of caramelised onion.
- Garnish with the fried Guernica peppers.
- Garnish with a dash of chive oil and the crunchy onion rings.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.3 g
Saturates 5.7 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 13.05 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 10.45 g
Cholesterol 76.09 mg
Calcium 210.71 mg
Iron 4.53 mg
Zinc 2.44 mg
Vitamin A 110.04 ug
Vitamin C 210.59 g
Folic acid 97.77 ug
Salt (Sodium) 158.59 mg
Sugars 2.66 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed