Ice cream English basic cream
- Infuse the milk and cream with the flavour of your liking.
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar until combined.
- Pour some of the warm milk into the bowl and mix well. Pour the egg yolks over the milk and mix.
- Use a rubber spatula to mix the ingredients. Once it reaches the temperature of 82-85 ºC, stop mixing.
- Strain the mixture and pour into a bowl that you can then place over an ice bath. Continue mixing until the mixture cools down.
- Keep the mixture in the fridge for about 8 hours.
- Pour into the ice cream machine.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 2.69 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.88 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.49 g
Cholesterol 106.46 mg
Calcium 35.68 mg
Iron 0.58 mg
Zinc 0.36 mg
Vitamin A 94.77 ug
Vitamin C 0.32 g
Folic acid 12.96 ug
Salt (Sodium) 23.9 mg
Sugars 6.65 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed