- Clean and chop the leeks into half-moons.
- Chop the onion into julienne.
- Cut the bread to make croutons.
- Simmer the vegetables in order of their hardness, first the onion and once it is almost done add the leeks.
- Once the vegetables are simmered, add the rice to bind, Cover with the vegetable stock and let it cook for about 30 minutes so that the rice breaks.
- Blend with the turmix and strain using conical strainer. Check the salt and the thickness.
- Fry the croutons in plenty of hot oil, trying not to over-brown them. Drain.
- Plate up with the croutons on top.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 10.42 g
Saturates 1.63 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.74 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.67 g
Cholesterol 0.05 mg
Calcium 300.64 mg
Iron 4.66 mg
Zinc 0.85 mg
Vitamin A 636.21 ug
Vitamin C 79.37 g
Folic acid 299.7 ug
Salt (Sodium) 81.32 mg
Sugars 21.67 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed