Roasted sparerib with salad
Pork ribs 1.8 kg
Ground black pepper 20.0 g
Creamed corn 0.04 kg
- Prepare a white stock.
For the ribs:
- Preheat the oven to 150-160 ºC.
- Season with salt and black pepper, grease and put in the oven.
- Let cook until golden, add white wine, turn and lower the temperature to 140 ºC.
- Let the wine reduce and add a little white stock.
- Let cook at 135-130 ºC until the meat separates from the bone. (During the cooking process, turn the rib and add the stock as many times as necessary).
- Remove the rib and use the juices to make the sauce.
For the sauce:
- Remove the excess fat from the roasting juices using a narrow transparent container.
- Make a sauce binding the juices and the white stock and the tomato sauce (optional).
- Boil until the desired flavor is obtained, season and bind with a little cornflour dissolved in cold water. Strain through a conical strainer and keep warm.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs and heat in the oven.
- Serve together with the salad.
Prepare the salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.65 g
Saturates 11.21 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 30.45 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.13 g
Cholesterol 57.73 mg
Calcium 159.31 mg
Iron 4.32 mg
Zinc 1.97 mg
Vitamin A 300.45 ug
Vitamin C 39.74 g
Folic acid 130.34 ug
Salt (Sodium) 631.6 mg
Sugars 12.28 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed