- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Whisk the butter with the sugar until both are blended and the mixture is very creamy.
- Add the egg and the vanilla and beat again.
- Sift the flour and the yeast. Add the butter to the bowl, beating at minimum speed. When the dough is smooth add the chocolate pieces.
- Refrigerate the bowl for at least 1 hour.
- After an hour prepare trays with baking paper. Make balls of approximately 18 g and place them spaced out on the tray.
- Lightly flatten each ball.
- Bake at 180 ºC for 10 minutes, turn and cook 2 more minutes; or until they are done on the outside but not too dry.
- Let them cool on the tray and then move on to a rack until they cool completely. It is important to let them cool on the sheet or on a smooth surface so that they do not bend or break.
- In a modular oven, program 1 (top) -2 (mouth) -1 (floor), open.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.17 g
Saturates 2.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 1.1 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.15 g
Cholesterol 12.69 mg
Calcium 9.27 mg
Iron 0.14 mg
Zinc 0.07 mg
Vitamin A 27.11 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 2.1 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1.91 mg
Sugars 3.8 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed