- Flake the desalt cod into small pieces.
- Cook the potato, peel and chop.
- Place the two ingredients into a small pan, cover the mixture with cream and add a slice of garlic.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce by half.
- Blend the mixture until get a smooth, well emulsified paste.
- Add a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil, to emulsify whisk the batter using a balloon whisk or a beater.
- Rectify the thickness if necessary.
- The cod can be replaced by any other kind of fish such as, albacore tuna or hake.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.1 g
Saturates 2.89 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.45 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.66 g
Cholesterol 18.5 mg
Calcium 9.13 mg
Iron 0.12 mg
Zinc 0.1 mg
Vitamin A 29.83 ug
Vitamin C 1.24 g
Folic acid 2.56 ug
Salt (Sodium) 55.75 mg
Sugars 0.47 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed