Chickpea cream with pork and cuttlefish
Water 0.04 l
Ginger 1.0 g
Mandarin oranges 0.1 kg
Sakura Mix shoots 0.002 kg
For the chickpea cream:
- Soak the chickpeas.
- Drain and wash the chickpeas.
- Make a chickpea stew.
- Blend the chickpea stew using a thermomix until very fine.
- Add butter.
- Add salt.
For the pork snout:
- Roast the pork (cheeks of pork), and remove all the hairs.
- Boil the pork snout with the vegetables and salt in a pressure cooker for one hour.
- Grease sheet of aluminum foil.
- Remove the pork snout from the hot stock, drain and place on the aluminum foil with the pork's skin in contact with the paper. Season with salt, oil and paprika.
- Roll up the aluminum foil making a 4 cm diameter roll. Wind the ends of the excess foil by pressing the rolling pin so that the meat is compact.. Add another sheet of foil and roll to assure the meat is compact.
- Cool for several hours.
- Cut slices of 1 cm.
For the cuttlefish:
- Clean the cuttlefish and separate the tentacles.
- Open the cuttlefish tube lengthwise to extend it.
- Season with salt, virgin olive oil, garlic and parsley.
- Vacuum-pack and cook at 65 ºC for 90 minutes.
- Cool as quickly as possible.
- Remove from the bags and cut 4 cm diameter cuttlefish rings.
- Finely chop the leftovers of the cuttlefish and the tentacles.
For the cherry tomatoes roasted at low temperature:
- Peel the tomatoes. Make a syrup with water, sugar, soy and ginger.
- Infuse the tomatoes in the syrup for at least an hour.
- Remove the tomatoes from the syrup.
- Reduce the syrup and dip the tomatoes with that little syrup.
For the Zalla red onion pickled in tangerine:
- Chop the onion into julienne.
- Vacuum-pack with the tangerine vinegar.
- For the decoration:
- Select some mustard sprouts.
- Brown two slices of pork and two rings of cuttlefish per serving in a greased pan.
- Sautée the tentacles and the chopped cuttlefish leftovers.
- Heat the chickpea cream.
- Heat the cherry tomatoes.
- Make a tower in the centre of the plate with the pork and cuttlefish, alternating them.
- Arrange the chickpea cream around the tower.
- Serve with two sautéed tomatoes, tentacles and cuttlefish leftovers.
- Garnish with pickled onion and mustard sprouts placed on top of the pork and cuttlefish tower.
The Zalla onion can be substituted for red onion.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 8.72 g
Saturates 5.27 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 5.82 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.79 g
Cholesterol 92.52 mg
Calcium 194.64 mg
Iron 6.64 mg
Zinc 1.38 mg
Vitamin A 319.5 ug
Vitamin C 31.17 g
Folic acid 135.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 878.38 mg
Sugars 16.9 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Type of dish
- Cuisine type
- Tratamiento de la leche
- Additional culinary preparation
- Production site
- Maridaje bebida
- Food pairing
- Fat percentage
- Conservation technique
- Seasonal recipes
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed