- Melt the butter in a pan over a low heat.
- Remove the foam formed on the surface.
- Meanwhile in another pan add the sugar and the water. Cook over a medium heat without stirring until a medium brownish caramel is obtained.
- Pour the melted butter onto the caramel.
- Add the lecithin. This will help emulsify and will avoid the grease from separating.
- Add the cream.
- Cook over a low heat for approximately 30 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- The texture must not be too thick, as it will get more solid once cold.
- Pour on a non-stick surface and leave to cool.
- Form a stick and cut into portions using scissors.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.0 g
Saturates 8.82 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 4.07 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.38 g
Cholesterol 45.0 mg
Calcium 27.6 mg
Iron 0.57 mg
Zinc 0.09 mg
Vitamin A 139.46 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 0.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 6.9 mg
Sugars 29.28 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed