Boiled cabbage with baked potato
- Clean the cabbage (remove the outside leaves) and cut into squares.
- Peel the carrot and chop into half-moons.
- Peel the potato and dice about 2 cm.
- Cook or steam the cabbage, the carrot and the potato.
- Mix the vegetables together and add the fried sauce with the bacon cut into squares.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 12.82 g
Saturates 8.46 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 23.03 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.46 g
Cholesterol 20.13 mg
Calcium 158.73 mg
Iron 3.83 mg
Zinc 1.75 mg
Vitamin A 760.87 ug
Vitamin C 364.32 g
Folic acid 288.86 ug
Salt (Sodium) 6008.85 mg
Sugars 14.3 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed