Sacher sponge cake
- Use a beater to get the butter creamy and whipped, add caster sugar and whip using a wire whisk.
- Melt the coating and place in a bain-marie, then pour it over the previous batter.
- Add the yolks one by one and keep beating.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and sugar until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Fold in to combine the two mixtures.
- Add the sifted flour.
- Place the sponge cake in molds and bake to 175 ºC
- Remove from the mold and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
- Dried fruit and nuts grated can be added.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.84 g
Saturates 13.41 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 7.9 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.5 g
Cholesterol 233.1 mg
Calcium 33.91 mg
Iron 1.63 mg
Zinc 1.16 mg
Vitamin A 283.83 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 32.74 ug
Salt (Sodium) 106.9 mg
Sugars 36.4 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed