- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC.
- Mix the milk and the vinegar.
- Add the oil and the vanilla essence.
- Mix the flour, sugar, the raising agent, bicarbonate and the salt.
- Add the solid ingredients to a mixing bowl. Using the mixer at low speed incorporate the liquid mixture slowly.
- Once both parts are mixed, separate 60% of the dough and add the cocoa powder.
- Fill the moulds by layering cocoa dough and vanilla dough. It is recommended to start with the cocoa layer and that the cake has a total of four layers finishing with a vanilla layer.
- Finish by sprinkling over the chocolate seeds.
- Bake at 180 ºC for 45 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 21.5 g
Saturates 28.18 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 34.64 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 60.53 g
Cholesterol 2.78 mg
Calcium 115.98 mg
Iron 16.31 mg
Zinc 4.75 mg
Vitamin A 3.0 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 78.65 ug
Salt (Sodium) 827.6 mg
Sugars 187.79 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed