Warm green asparagus and artichoke salad with bacon vinaigrette
Mayonnaise sauce 0.1 l
Garnished vinaigrette 0.1 l
For the asparagus:
- Boil in a pot, tied and upright.
- Cook the stalks in boiling water and steam the tips as it is the softest and most fragile part.
- Peel with the special asparagus peeler until the woody parts are removed.
- They are tied in bunches just like the wild asparagus.
- Blanch for 2 or 3 minutes in abundant salted water and with a little sugar.
- Finish boiling in fresh salted water.
- Let them cool in the water if they are still a little hard, otherwise remove them from the water.
- They can also be boiled in a vacuum-pack.
For the artichoke purée:
- Blend two or three boiled artichokes in the turmix with a little water or stock.
- For the bacon and vegetable vinaigrette:
- Sautée the bacon chopped into very small dice.
- Cut the carrot into brunoise and blanch.
- Cut slices of boiled asparagus.
- Mix the cooking oil from the artichokes, the vinegar, the salt and all the garnish.
For the garnished vinaigrette.
For the mayonnaise sauce: lighten with milk or water.
- Make a tear shape with the warm artichoke purée.
- Sautée the artichokes and the asparagus to heat them and place them on top of the purée.
- Decorate with the bacon and vegetable sauce, crispy artichokes, edible flowers, etc.
- This salad can also be served cold.
- Other sauces can be served (garnished vinaigrette, lightened mayonnaise, pink sauce, etc.).
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 6.39 g
Saturates 11.48 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 42.68 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.87 g
Cholesterol 95.04 mg
Calcium 84.1 mg
Iron 3.03 mg
Zinc 1.42 mg
Vitamin A 188.21 ug
Vitamin C 52.84 g
Folic acid 77.46 ug
Salt (Sodium) 656.86 mg
Sugars 3.52 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed