- Make the base dough by mixing the flour, water, butter and salt. Add the yeast to the dough just before you finish kneading.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions.
- Add the majority of chocolate chips and cocoa powder to one of them. Add the rest of chocolate chips and pistachios to the other.
- Knead the doughs individually.
- Lightly spray the surface of both doughs with water and let them stand for 45 minutes separated in a bowl and protected from the air.
- Stretch the two doughs separately with a rolling pin until they have a thickness of 1.5 cm and a rectangular shape.
- Brush the chocolate and pistachio bread with water, place the chocolate mass on top and brush the surface again.
- Roll until creating a cylinder as tight and firm as possible.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Cut 2 cm thick slices with a serrated knife and place them on the baking tray, leaving a gap between them.
- Let them ferment with 78% of relative humidity at 28ºC for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 250 ºC.
- When the bread has been fermented, spray it with water and bake at 220 ° C for 10 to 12 minutes.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.83 g
Saturates 2.66 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 2.45 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.51 g
Cholesterol 3.03 mg
Calcium 16.55 mg
Iron 1.33 mg
Zinc 0.62 mg
Vitamin A 11.41 ug
Vitamin C 0.0 g
Folic acid 24.26 ug
Salt (Sodium) 245.35 mg
Sugars 3.56 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed