Roasted trout with tomato salad
- Preparing the fish. Split open the fish.
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- Prepare the tomato and garlic salad.
- Chop the garlic and parsley into brunoise.
- Dice the bacon.
- Season the trout, grease and place them on a baking tray, sprinkle them with garlic and bacon. Place in the hot oven, at 180 ºC.
- When they are almost cooked, sprinkle over a little white wine and finish roasting them.
- Once removed from the oven sprinkle over some chopped parsley.
- Plate up the trout and serve the seasoned tomato on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 0.7 g
Saturates 8.68 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 27.4 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 6.54 g
Cholesterol 119.16 mg
Calcium 42.15 mg
Iron 2.01 mg
Zinc 1.44 mg
Vitamin A 116.74 ug
Vitamin C 13.26 g
Folic acid 26.33 ug
Salt (Sodium) 861.75 mg
Sugars 1.74 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed