Peppers stuffed with veal tail stew
To make the stewed veal filling:
- Take the meat off the bone and mix it with the stew sauce.
- Reserve some sauce for plating.
To make the peppers:
- Trim the peppers so that they are all the same shape and size.
- Fill them with the veal.
For the side dish:
- Tourne cut the potatoes and carrots and steam them.
- Heat the peppers with some sauce.
- Gently heat the vegetables.
- Place the peppers on one side of the plate and pour the sauce over them.
- Place the vegetables next to the peppers.
- Lastly, decorate with chopped parsley.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 20.86 g
Saturates 25.76 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 36.82 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.22 g
Cholesterol 222.6 mg
Calcium 639.93 mg
Iron 15.99 mg
Zinc 12.12 mg
Vitamin A 2409.58 ug
Vitamin C 153.7 g
Folic acid 351.61 ug
Salt (Sodium) 998.53 mg
Sugars 37.31 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed