Roast veal loin with mixed vegetable sticks
Veal loin, frozen (entrecôte) 1.286 kg
Table salt 14.286 g
Creamed corn 0.029 kg
White stock 1.0 l
For this recipe, the following elaborations are needed:
- White stock.
- Mixed vegetable sticks.
- Clean the excess fat from the beef loins and tie them.
- Season the loins with salt and pepper and brown in a hot pan.
- Place the loins on a baking tray and roast in the oven between 180 ºC and 200 ºC.
- When the inside temperature of the piece is over 40 ºC, take it out of the oven and leave it to rest.
- Make gravy.
- Remove the strings and ration the loin by filleting it.
- Place on a plate and add salt on top.
- Bake it in the oven and add the sauce, which should be very hot.
- Place the hot vegetables on the side.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 11.89 g
Saturates 24.02 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 31.62 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 8.62 g
Cholesterol 167.21 mg
Calcium 214.22 mg
Iron 8.78 mg
Zinc 9.74 mg
Vitamin A 938.38 ug
Vitamin C 67.29 g
Folic acid 236.0 ug
Salt (Sodium) 2748.28 mg
Sugars 23.23 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed