Chard stalks filled with cod in pepper sauce
Cod loin 0.25 kg
Garlic, bulb 3.0 ud
Extra virgin olive oil 0.1 l
Tomato 1.0 kg
Microbrotes de guisante 10.0 g
For the chard:
- Separate the stalks from the leaves.
- Wash the stalks and cook them in the English style taking care that they do not float to avoid them oxidizing.
- Cool and drain.
- Cut the stalks into rectangles.
For the peppers:
- Core the green peppers.
- Fry them and immerse them in cold water so that they can be peeled and cut into narrow even strips.
- Confit the piquillo peppers.
- And cut them into narrow even strips.
For the sauces:
For the cod and tomato filling:
- Prepare a concassé tomato.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic into brunoise.
- In a pan with a little olive oil, saute the onion and garlic over a low heat and cover to prevent it from turning brown, add the tomato and sauté.
- Prepare a pil pil cod and reserve the cod and sauce separately.
- Crumble the cod, mix with the pil pil sauce and tomato sauce.
- Heat the chard in the oven at 150 ºC (mixed programme.)
- Heat the green pepper sauce.
- Place a base of green pepper sauce in a deep dish.
- Place the hot chard on top of the sauce and decorate with piquillo sauce and micro pea shoots.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 16.98 g
Saturates 10.3 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 24.87 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 4.5 g
Cholesterol 48.05 mg
Calcium 679.69 mg
Iron 14.27 mg
Zinc 1.37 mg
Vitamin A 890.67 ug
Vitamin C 279.28 g
Folic acid 945.75 ug
Salt (Sodium) 1193.83 mg
Sugars 40.91 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed