Grilled fish with bilbaína dressing
For the fish:
- Clean the fish and remove the whole loins left with the head on.
For the garnish:
- Baker’s potatoes (sliced roasted potatoes) without onion.
- Prepare a simple salad of lettuce, tomato and spring onion.
For the sauce:
- Vinaigrette sauce for the salad.
- Fried chopped garlic with dried chilli pepper. Set aside to decorate.
- Add a little lemon juice to the fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the fish until cooked through
- Remove the fish from the grill and splash with vinegar.
- Then add the fried garlic and dry hot chilli pepper.
- Place a bed of baker’s potato on the plate and the fish on top with the fried sauce.
- Accompany the dish with the dressed salad.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 4.25 g
Saturates 13.95 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 55.46 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 9.63 g
Cholesterol 116.05 mg
Calcium 126.66 mg
Iron 4.71 mg
Zinc 2.07 mg
Vitamin A 309.72 ug
Vitamin C 58.14 g
Folic acid 67.6 ug
Salt (Sodium) 208.58 mg
Sugars 6.38 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed