Orange and blueberry sponge cake
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until clarified.
- Sift the flour together with the raising agent.
- Add in half the flour and mix well with a spatula.
- Grate the zest of the orange and juice, then add to the flour.
- Mix in the oil and the rest of the flour.
- Add in the blueberries (put some aside to decorate later on).
- Pour into a round mould.
- Bake at 180 ºC, 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool and decorate with the frosting and the remaining blueberries.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 19.86 g
Saturates 37.15 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 44.78 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 70.9 g
Cholesterol 772.79 mg
Calcium 403.74 mg
Iron 7.74 mg
Zinc 5.5 mg
Vitamin A 675.4 ug
Vitamin C 117.0 g
Folic acid 217.58 ug
Salt (Sodium) 706.1 mg
Sugars 175.56 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed