Rice and bacon with black garlic aioli
Table salt 1.0 g
Ajo negro 1.0 ud
Pasteurised egg yolk 0.01 kg
Olive oil 0.05 l
Salsa mahonesa kewpie 20.0 g
Sakura Mix shoots 0.002 kg
For the bacon slices:
- Almost freeze the marinated bacon using the blast chiller and cut 1 mm slices.
For the rice:
- Make a flavourful poultry stock.
- Cut the vegetables in brunoise and sauté them.
- Chop the squid and add it to the vegetables. Keep sautéing until the vegetables soften and the squid is cooked.
- Chop the bacon and add it to the softened vegetables.
- Add in the rice, slightly sauté and pour over the poultry stock. Stir continuously so that the rice releases its starch.
- Turn off the heat and add the grated Parmesan. Stir constantly to make the rice creamy. Season with salt.
- Spread the rice on a tray or plate (which has been frozen in the blast chiller) to stop the cooking process.
- Roll up the rice in rolls of 2.5 cm of diameter and 4 cm in height.
- Wrap each roll of rice in a slice of bacon.
For the black garlic aioli:
- Put a clove of black garlic and a pasteurized egg yolk into the mixer.
- Mix it until it emulsifies.
- Gradually add in the oil and do not stop mixing.
- Season with salt.
- Pour the aioli into a squeeze bottle and set aside.
- Pick some Sakura bean sprouts and/or some chive leaves.
PLATING AND SERVING
- Sauté the bacon-wrapped rice rolls until golden brown.
- On a plate, arrange some dots of Kewpie mayonnaise and black garlic aioli.
- Place the rice rolls and bacon in parallel and diagonal on the plate.
- Decorate with the sprouts and the chive leaves.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.63 g
Saturates 235.06 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 9.89 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.66 g
Cholesterol 43.96 mg
Calcium 74.23 mg
Iron 1.83 mg
Zinc 0.53 mg
Vitamin A 118.02 ug
Vitamin C 16.73 g
Folic acid 58.9 ug
Salt (Sodium) 342.62 mg
Sugars 58.8 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed