Veal tail and comté sandwich
Leek 1.0 ud
Comte 18 months old cheese 0.05 kg
Sakura Mix shoots 0.003 kg
For stewed veal tail stew:
- Make a stewed veal tail.
- Separate the meat from the bones.
- Chop garlic, onion and leek into brunoise and poach.
- Mix the stewed and shredded meat with the poached vegetables.
- Stir in some of the sauce from the stew.
- Salt to taste.
For the sandwich:
- Place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Spread the tail filling on one of the slices of cheese and cover with the other slice.
- Cut the crusts off the bread.
- Cut the sandwich in to two diagonally.
- Chop the chives.
- Select some sprouts of Sakura Mix.
- Butter one side of the sandwich and place it on the griddle.
- Butter the other side of the sandwich again.
- Turn it over so that both sides are evenly toasted.
- Decorate with the chives and microsprouts.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 5.71 g
Saturates 9.31 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 12.63 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.41 g
Cholesterol 78.03 mg
Calcium 232.35 mg
Iron 5.34 mg
Zinc 3.87 mg
Vitamin A 392.1 ug
Vitamin C 49.01 g
Folic acid 131.5 ug
Salt (Sodium) 230.5 mg
Sugars 10.9 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed