Celery aniseed agar-agar
- Place the gelatin sheets into cold water.
- Bring half of the celery juice, water, sugar and agar-agar to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and add in the ground star anise (previously sifted).
- Drain and add in the gelatin sheets.
- Incorporate the other half of the celery juice and pour the mixture over a 16 x 16 aluminum mould.
- Cool completely in the fridge and cover it making sure you avoid any pockets of air on the surface of the mixture.
- Slice it into about 8 x 1.5 cm portions.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 1.23 g
Saturates 0.0 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 0.0 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.08 g
Cholesterol 0.0 mg
Calcium 44.67 mg
Iron 0.5 mg
Zinc 0.09 mg
Vitamin A 76.0 ug
Vitamin C 5.6 g
Folic acid 10.18 ug
Salt (Sodium) 80.0 mg
Sugars 4.28 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed