For the sirloin:
- Remove the fat from the meat and cut into 1.5 cm cubes.
- Season with fine salt and white pepper and set aside.
For the garnish:
- Chop potato, pumpkin and pineapple into 1.5 cm cubes.
- Cook the pumpkin on the griddle and sauté the potatoes and pineapple.
For the fondue:
- Place the fondue cheese mixed with some white wine in a pot.
- Leave on the griddle at a low heat so it melts.
For the decoration:
- Fry a spinach leaf and set aside.
HOW TO SERVE
- Fry the steak and the potatoes.
- Heat up the pumpkin and pineapple in a pan.
- Place the fondue in a previously heated small glass. Decorate the glass with the fried spinach leaf.
- Place the potato, pumpkin, pineapple and sirloin around the fondue.
- Serve with fondue forks or skewers.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 2.03 g
Saturates 6.59 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 8.44 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 1.03 g
Cholesterol 63.1 mg
Calcium 248.93 mg
Iron 2.52 mg
Zinc 2.96 mg
Vitamin A 177.8 ug
Vitamin C 14.83 g
Folic acid 37.48 ug
Salt (Sodium) 453.48 mg
Sugars 3.14 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed