Grilled entrecôte with Bearnaise sauce
For the entrecôte:
- Remove the excess fat from the loin and make a couple of transverse cuts in the fat until you reach the meat.
- Make portions of approximately 225 g and set aside.
For the garnish:
- Parboil courgette, potato and carrot and then set aside. Sauté with butter when serving.
- Glaze the shallot and save until serving.
For the bearrnaise sauce
For the decoration:
- Vegetable chips chopped into julienne.
HOW TO SERVE
- Sauté the courgette, potato and carrot parboiled in butter.
- Grill the entrecôte.
- Chop the entrecôte into strips of 2 cm and plate up trying the keep the shape of the entrecôte.
- Make a flower shape with the courgette, carrot and shallot.
- Pour the bearnaise sauce over the meat covering half of it and then pour a little on the plate.
- Decorate with fried carrot.
Nutritional information (1 portion)
Fiber 141.19 g
Saturates 51.26 g
Monounsaturated fatty acids 39.02 g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids 5.56 g
Cholesterol 535.93 mg
Calcium 21448.02 mg
Iron 612.45 mg
Zinc 82.52 mg
Vitamin A 5058.66 ug
Vitamin C 948.12 g
Folic acid 73.05 ug
Salt (Sodium) 237.84 mg
Sugars 6.77 g
The data is merely a guide and should not be used for medical purposes. Those responsible for the web disclaims any responsibility.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed