- To serve the salads we have installed a self-serving display window where we will put the different kinds of food in dishes. Before hand we will treat each kind of food properly (clean, cut and sometimes cook).
- Arrange the order of the tasks to do: start with the elements that need to be cooked, then those that are usually used and, lastly, the short shelf-life elements. We will keep the goods in the fridge as long as possible. We will remove them out just before service.
Lettuce: Wash in plenty of water and chop.
Tomato: Wash and cut it into thick slices.
Onion: Peel and cut it into rings.
Corn: If it is canned corn, drain well.
Olive: Same process as the corn kernels.
Red pepper: Remove the stem and cut it into rings or strips.
Red cabbage: Cut into thin julienne strips and let marinate in a vinaigrette.
Beetroot: Once boiled, peel the beetroot and cut it into thin slices.
Pasta: Usually the pasta shape is farfalle. Boil the pasta and rinse under cold water. Before serving season lightly with mustard mayonnaise.
Rice: Cook some white long grain rice.
Frozen peas: Boil and rinse under cold water.
Potato: Boil with their skins on, peel and slice.
Eggs: Boil, peel and cut into wedges.
Carrot: Peel and finely grate. Do this before serving since it tends to brown.
Cucumber: Peel and cut it into thin slices.
Tuna in oil: Drain.
- Aromatic herbs
- Big game hunt
- Bread and pastries
- Canned goods and pickles
- Condiments, spices and additives
- Cooked, salted, preserved and cold meats
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Dry pulses
- Edible oils and vinegars
- Eggs and derivatives
- Feathered game hunt
- Fish cuts
- Kitchen and bakery tecniques
- Kitchen and bakery utensils
- Meat cuts
- Milk, cream and derivatives
- Pasta, rice, flour and derivatives
- Service techniques
- Service utensils
- Vegetables cuts
- Vegetables, fruits, tubers and seaweed